Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If Only More People Could be as BRAVE as Tim Tebow!


Tim Tebow’s viewpoint on life is a refreshing change in a heavily polluted media surrounding societies lifestyles of Liberal vs. Christian and the media's determination to discourage others from following a godly path. Despite what people may admit, the media has a significant role in establishing the trends of popular culture. Unfortunately, it is apparent the mainstream media emphasizes Christian’s to be closed-minded, judgmental and old fashioned while the less religious types (most generally Liberals and Democrats) are considered open-minded, politically correct individuals who are current with the times. It is for this reason I monitor what is watched in my home and what is listened to in my car. I like to maintain my own perspective rather than allow an out sourced opinion of someone else to subconsciously make an impression on me. In this way I can tap into my own creativity and express opinions that are uniquely my own. If only more people could be like Tim Tebow and allow themselves to express their own politically incorrect opinions. But then again, it does takes courage to stand alone with an unpopular opinion. I would encourage anyone to watch the attached YouTube video (by clicking on the title of this blog) and to follow Mr. Tebow’s career going forward.
How creative God is to use this nation’s most widely watched and closely followed sporting event to exalt His name! The Tebow perspective can be practiced by anyone. For example, if what you do for a living is a stay at home mom, sweep the floors, do the dishes, tend to your children…all for God’s glory. If what you do for a living is perhaps more public, live a lifestyle that sets an example for others. You will be ministering to them and they won’t even know it!
I think father's in particular may benefit from reading Tebow's new book titled, "Through My Eyes" which should be interesting enough to capture the attention of men and maintain their attention; after all, it IS about football...right?

No comments: