Monday, July 11, 2016

Everyone's Lives Matter!!

Okay, I'm going to say it...I'm disgusted with racism. It's no longer just about black people. Its about all people...and yes, even white people too. I refuse to apologize for being born with skin that is light in color. I have worked hard for everything I have. I have never been 'given' anything, in FACT, I see immigrants and other minorities receiving privileges based upon their skin color and nothing more. Many immigrants and minorities take advantage of the United States and receive benefits which they did not have to work for or deserve what they get.
I am referring to privileges such as tax exemption and scholarships. I'm referring to employment opportunities they receive based upon being bilingual. Their are several other benefits which 'they' receive unlike me...a white, US citizen who does NOT receive. YET, here I am criticized for expressing any opinion of cultural pride because my ancestors came from more established and wealthier countries than other people did. Well, guess what...NOT ANYMORE. I take a stand NOW. America is this Great Melting Pot and that means y'all are no worse or better than me and I am no worse or better than you...so suck it up. Be adults about this. Stop playing the RACE CARD. Its OLD NEWS and I'm SICK of it. You should be sick of it too. Wake up. 

No comments: