Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Current Times

It's worse than I had first thought. The racism and hatred of current times has accelerated to such extremes that it may only be described as horrible and corrupt. Each of us in the United States of America need to be extremely wary and cautious. Prepare for the worse. It is with much regret and sadness that I must warn everyone now, however...it is the truth. 

Their are many very clear signs which reveal that not only is our Government WANTING to separate us by emphasizing news events which clearly sympathize with a minority group but also seem to indicate weapons of defense are to be considered deplorable and thus, imply to citizens they will be safer to disarm! Many citizens are ignorant enough to simply follow the crowd and agree with Government advice...unknowingly walking into their death traps.

What type of tactic has the US Government came to? It is a desperate attempt to destroy us because they want to merge as a One World Order with the United Nations. (Make no mistake, whoever has the money; has the power.)

Refer to this quote: 

"A free people ought only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them; which would include their own government." George Washington

I have been concerned over this very thing for over seven years and those who know me well know this to be quite true. I have kept these concerns largely to myself  due to people who think such things are simply "conspiracy theorists" ideals. However, given time its come to my attention that anything I say will likely fall upon deaf ears. Regardless, it is my duty as a Watchman to bring it to your attention. I am just the messenger.

Should you have any questions or concerns please follow my Blog. You may also message me.


No comments: